|• What Happens If It`s Raining?|
• When does the next league start?
• What is the cost to field a team?
• On what night does each division play?
• How do I post photos to my team`s page?
• What equipment does my team need?
What Happens If It`s Raining?
If inclement weather should occur we will update the league, by 6:30 AM at the latest on the morning of games, via the following methods:
1. RainedOut Service - RainedOut is a free service that the league will use to send texts and emails if games are cancelled. It is highly recommended you subscribe to this service. You can sign up here:
2. IFFL Twitter Page - This will be updated at the same time as the RainedOut service. Follow us @IFFL_Reston We`ll post other things such as game results, photos, stats etc.
3. IFFL Reston Facebook Page - An announcement will be updated on the Facebook page.
4. The IFFL Rain Line - (703) 582-1356 will be updated with our status, if there`s a change.
5. League Messageboard - An announcement will be posted on the messageboard.
When does the next league start?
The FCFFL runs Spring, Summer, Fall and Winter weeknight leagues.
Fall 2013 registration will open in mid July. Check the homepage at that time for details.
The Fall season starts the first week of September. Fall league play is divided into 4 levels (A, , B+, B and C), and normally takes in anywhere from 32-40 teams.
What is the cost to field a team?
The current team fee is $750. The fee includes all officiating, fields, county fees, awards, player stats, game photos and admin costs. Non-County players on your roster cost an additional $20 per player. 8 game guanrantte including postseason play for all teams. Team fees are paid in two installments.
On what night does each division play?
For the Spring League we play 3 nights and teams will pick one of those nights NOT to play. For the Fall we play 4 nights. In the Fall, when you register a team, you will pick the ONE night out of MON, TUE, WED, THU that your team cannot play. After we place teams into divisions, we pick primary nights for those divisions based on this selection. There is no SET nights for any division.
How do I post photos to my team`s page?
Your coach is provided a coach password for your team page and to report scores. Login to the website and navigate to your team page.
What equipment does my team need?
You need a football, sonic pop 2-flag belts (you can order these through www.target.com), a kicking tee, and though jerseys are preferred - at the minimum, same colored numbered t-shirts.